Thursday, September 4, 2008

BROTHER FROM TAIWAN-ALFIE

Being a long time never upload my blog...too many assignment to do...theres many thng that i wanna 2 share with but i dunt think i have such enough time to write it...so i will only make 3 post about my last few weeks...

1st of all..i would like 2 introduce you guys my gord brother from taiwan...his name is alfie....he is 23yo this year but he look younger than that...he is good in basketball n skeating as well...and he too like 2 take picture very much(he is a poser)..kaka...i meet him in my hostel basketball court when playing basketball...but that time we still not familiar to each other..until d day we meet again at alamanda...we sit togather in d bus and talk bout our country...we get each other hp number n email(easier to contact bah)....Than,we hang out 2gater for several time...he like roti tissue very much(thats the only food that he say is nice in our country)...he is cute...he came to my uni 2 learn english...now he is back to his beloved country le...and will only be back 2 malaysia in 2 years time...miss him alot...

Before i end with my blog...i would like 2 share this conversation with u guys between me,alfie n jane...

we are actually to speak english but not chinese as wanna 2 help alfie 2 inprove his english..n this is our conversation:

jane:ok,u start 1st(jane said 2 me)
ah jyn:ok,u start 1st(i said it 2 alfie)
alfie:WHY me????

Then everyone start to laugh...alrite...mayb u guys wunt think its funny but if u were with us that time..i m sure u will know whats the joke....

K...thats all for this...take care bro...wait you back oo...n dunt forget about our promise yea...keke....soli..cant upload any picture leii...so i will upload at my friendster there...view there bah...jynjyn_yo@hotmail.com

-jyn the designer-

No comments: