Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DAY WITHOUT BRINGING MONEY....

Shitt man..i forget to bring my wallet with me to work today...how am i gonna to survive without money oo?hmm..luckily my dad is here...so i try to get some money from him...walao...he just give me RM10 la...what to eat oo..hopefully that the others will chose nt to eat something expensive lo..if not..haiz....

"Hey jyn,later we eat sanmai sushi yea.."easter ask me..what?did i heard it wrongly?no...its true...they have decided to eat sanmai sushi...k...hopefully that they will have something cheap for me la..k..its 7pm nw and its our dinner break..we walked to the sanmai shushi and wait for our turn...luckily there not much ppl for today..we were bring to a special room which can be seated for 8 of us...cool..i feel like i m the VIP leii...kaka..i look at the menu...erm..erm..erm..woray..there something cheap for me to eat le..its look somthing like bento...with chicken and egg with it..and its only RM8.80...cheap right..kaka..

The foods are not bad..quite nice...and sudd i think of yen..maybe i can bring her here next time..so i called her and date her in the coming next saturday...but too bad..she gonna go back to her hometown as her grandma have to admited hospital and go for a surgery...i wish i can accompany her back..but i cant...how?haiz...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: