Friday, February 20, 2009

SCARY!!!!!!!!

Feel so scary right now..everyone is getting emo now..i dunno why..but just very scare to face with them on monday class...

I just read my coursemates blog..and know that many of them are quit emo now...i thaught it should be a good start since we have not meeting each other for 3 months..should be very happy to see other in class right?Anyhow..i have settle my problem which included all the conflicts with others...atleast i dunt have to feel uncomfortable when meeting with anyone else...i just hope that i can really study well for my this whole new semester..

Chat with nick this noon..and nothed that he had arrived peart safely.fell so happy to talk with him...he is my best buddy when i 1st came study in kl in form 4...glad to know him at the same tuition...even that he can speak good english..but he never underestimate me...thx alot to him...hope that he will be happy studying at there..all the best bro...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: