Wednesday, July 9, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S....


Do you have a true frens with u?I believe all of u will say "yes"...but pls thnk it again...do u reali have a true frens with u in ur life...a fren tat always care 4 u....a fren tat always concern bout u...a fren tat will help u whnever u nid help or whn u r in trouble...


One of my fren told me:

Fren is jst lyk a bra...comfortable...always close 2 u...give a protection 2 u...Do u agree?

I never wear a bra b4...so i will never knw hw is d bra feel lyks...unless i wear d bra...but soli...i will NEVER EVER wear a bra...so i m soli tat i will never ever knw hws d feeling is...


In my life..i gt d chance 2 meet with sum buddy who reali care 4 me n always concern bout me...d relationshp between us is lyk real brother...let me list out their name here...


{ boii }

k.s(matthew) n jiunn-the buddy tat i found during a 3 days n 2 nites camp in their sch(chung ling high sch)..v slp 2gater..v play 2gater...v sing 2gater...v dance 2gater...n v overcome d challenge 2gater...even tat v jst knw each other 4 oni d few days...but our relationshp is lyk brother...til nw,v stil kip in touch

yik luei n raymond-the buddy tat i found in chs choir group...yil luei n i r both frm d bass group....n raymond is frm d tenor group...v overcome d competition 2gater..v share our joyness n sadness 2gater...theres too many sweet memory during my life in chs choir group with them...

yew weng-erm...d u knw hw i notice tiz guy in uni?its bcoz of d shirt...coz he has d same shirt with me...lol...v r both i.d student...besides tat..he is also my gord bro...v play basketball 2gater(thx y.w 4 teaching me hw 2 play basketball...even tat i m damm dummy in basketball)...v play pol 2gater(but he always lyk 2 peli me d coz i m louzy in tat game)...v quarrel b4 but v will fren bck aft sum days...he is veli mature...he always give me sum advise whn i face sum problem...he reali help me alot...thx bro...


{ gal }

tay(milo gal)-my best partner in d life...dunno y....v always gt into d same group...its sumthng gd...coz whnever v both r in d same group...v will win alot of prices...our k song is "bei fong chui gua de xia tian" n our k dance is "da she tou"...lol..she is a veli nice gal n she lyk 2 drink milo...miz u lot gal..^.^

lay peng-d oni gal fren tat reali close 2 me in chs..v both frm d same class n she jst sit behind me...she love soon yen zhi so mch..n she always lyk 2 sing "ni guang"..lol...v always sing 2gater n talk bout our relationshp...keke..

jane-hmm...if u knw hw v both meet each other n start 2 b close...i m sure u will b suprise...coz everythngs happen too sudd...bcoz of tiz playful gal...i start my photography life in uni nw...v always took pic 2gater n also eat...d oni "F" word in our dictionary is "FOOD"..keke...everyday v jst knw hw 2 eat..eat...n eat...lol..v did quarrel b4...bt d problem hv been slove...v play basketball 2gater sumtime..n v shop til v drop...haiz...(its all ur fault jane!!!keke..)


ok...tats all for 2day...take care everyone n hope all of u will find ur true fren in ur life....


-ah jyn the designer-

No comments: