Tuesday, July 8, 2008

RESTART!!!


New...its jyndesign new blogspot here...its 3.06am nw...n i m stil working with my blog n singing as well(soli 2 all of my neighbour for waking u all up...)keke...after viewing my fren kp(justin) blog...i feel lyk its time for me 2 rewrite my blog again...i do have a blogspot before....but after a few post...i start being lazy...so i also dunno when will b my last post here...But..i promise...i will try my best on kip writing n posing my blog...


Its time for me 2 discipline myself from now...i nid 2 gv a beter life 2 my dear...coz i love u,DEAR...


Wat happen 2day?hmm...oyea...2day i get a new gord bro in frenster...his name is FAN...hes frm china,beijing...he is 18yo too(same as me)...but he a bit elder than me as he was born in d month of january..so he is my "da ka"..lol..besides tat...me too chating with p.c-xin hui in msn...i m sure tat all of u will curious wat is mean by p.c rite?have a guess...i m sure non of u will get it...

p/s:p.c means pork chop...haha

she kip showing me her p.c picture n i jst kip laughing until my tear drop(its reali funny;if u dunt believe it,ask her 2 show 2 u guys)...we both kip talking rubbish n joking d whole nite...keke


OK...i thnks tats all for tonight as its reali late now..n i nid 2 accompany my sis 2 interview for job 2molo...


-jyn the designer-

No comments: