Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TIRED!!!!!

I m getting tired nw..i dunno y...i hv b waiting 4 d uni reopen 4 so long...bt nw...i sudd fell lyk so tired n lyk wanna 2 gv it up nw...
Dunt hv a proper slp yesterday...i overnite at my fren house yest n was slp on d sofa...Eros accompany me til 3am...yea...its 3 am...thn he went 2 his room aft tat as he gt class 2molo morning...rhx him alot yest...reali apprieciate it...cant reali slp aft he slp...kip thnking n thnking....alot of thngs 2 thnk...haiz....
Woke up at 6am tiz morning...less thn 3 hours slp...wat 2 do....hu ask me hv make such a silly mistake...haiz...if nt of tat stupid mistake..i can slp on my bed yesterday...nt on d sofa....fuck off...stupid mahai...lan si kat loh....
Went 2 jane n kim house around 9am....i dunt even wan 2 go bck 2 my own unit...coz its horible...soli kim...4 waking u up so early...hv a rest at their unit...after bath...i went 2 sunway pyramid n wait 4 my sis 2 pick me up there...every1 is staring at me lyk a weird person...as i m carying so many bag with me...wat 2 do?haiz...theres sale everywhere...bt i jst dunt d mood 2 shp...it reali spoit my mood...
After i reach home...i jst lye on my sofa n continue with my "they kiss again" cd shw...as wat i expexted...i do cry again...wat d hell m wrong with me!!!!i m a man...i should b strong enough...rite?finaly...i finish d whole shw...n i m sure tat it will b continue with 3rd episod...trust me...n hv a gd slp on my own bed in my own room aft d shw....i jst miz my bed so mch...muackk.....
After reading jane blog...i m geting even moody...she said...oni 3 out of 30 person pass d history n culture study...wat d hell...i hv tiz feeling tat i wil nt b 1 of d 3 person hu pass d exam as i dunt reali perform up 2 my expectation....bt well...i can oni blame on my own laziness...hu ask me always lyk 2 kip it til last min...so tiz is d punishment...i deserve it...don't it?wat i can do is jst try my best in my cuming new semester...
K...tats all 4 2day...nite...
-jyn the designer-

No comments: