Thursday, July 24, 2008

KISS 2.....MUACK!!!


Watch d kiss 2 drama d whole day 2day...coz i nid 2 finish it b4 my uni start again...haha...will b veli buzy aft d uni restart...haha..


I will strongly recommanded tiz drama...nt bcoz of hw handsome d actor is...or hw beauty d actress is...bt is coz of hw d touching of d drama is....i jst cant control my feeling n i hv cry 4 several time whn watching d drama...d love tat lin yee cheng sascrified 2 d zheng yuan chang...haiz....it is veli touching...i jst cant tell u hw gd d drama is...so it will b beter 4 u 2 watch it urself....


After d drama...i start thnking will tat happen in my true life too...yea..i knw i m nt as handsum as zheng yuan chang is...i knw tat i m nt as smart as zheng yuan chang is...bt atleast i will nt treat my gf lyk hw he treat lin yee cheng in d drama....i m thnking..will there b a gal lyk lin yee cheng shw in d drama appear in my true life?mayb yes?may no?mayb little bit,i dunno!!!hus knw wat wil happen in ur future..bt wat i knw is...i nid 2 do everythng best in wat i m having nw...tat my responsibility 4 nw...n 4 nw...i jst wan 2 concentrate on my study...yea...gambateh!!!jyn...u can do it n no 1 wil stop u frm tat!!"BELIEVE IN URSELF"...


K.....tats all 4 2day...wil b continue soon..


-jyn the designer-

No comments: