Thursday, July 10, 2008

NEW HAIR COLOUR!!


2day...i went to my gord bro hair salon 2 do hair rebonding...but guess wat...my gord bro help me 2 dye my hair colour into blue black without telling me..(no wonder it takes longer times 2day...hmm..)i realise it after he help me 2 wash away d cream tat he supply on my hair.."omg...y is my hair turn into tiz colour?"..tat was my 1st impresion whn i saw my hair colour...n u knw wat he said 2 me...tiz is d latest modern colour...u hv 2 update ur image!!!!!wth?i dunt lyk blue black...n i dunwan 2 b a "lala xian"(tats wat y.weng call me!!!)but wat can i do?he had alresdy done it 4 me..k..mayb i should thnk it another way...it look lyk black mre thn blue...n furthermre..i dunt hv 2 pay 4 tat...n i too gt a free hair treament as well..so i earn it...wakaka...i told him...after my trip bck frm japan...i will dye my hair again...coz i reali dunt lyk tat colour...T.T


After my hair is done..i walked 2 my ex-tuition center(PERFECTION) 2 visit my frens there...they fell so suprise whn they c me...

"y u kip changing ur hair style n colour d?"tats wat meow ask me whn she saw me...n i jst kip myself silence..coz i m speechless...swt!!!whn i m almst going bck...mr shiva is there...he fell so suprise whn he saw me there...he kip talking 2 me n actually i m rushing bck home...so i jst "chinchai chinchai" talk 2 him...(soli sir...i dunt mean it...coz i m reali in hurry...)

oyea...n i was told tat mr eswaran gt marry 2day....taniah diucapkan sir...akhirnya...terdapatnya seorang gadis yang rela mengkhawini sir...haha..is my bahasa ok sir?keke....


At nite...after went bck frm dinner..i sit at d sofa n watch d hong kong drama..i fell so touch whn d sister talk bout her bro...n i start 2 thnk it...is there any1 hu influce me alot n will make me appriciate with wat he or her has done 4 me?hmm...yea..


my mom-hu care 4 me so mch n always fight 4 me...wateva i wan,she will also try 2 gt it 4 me(if she thnk tats sumthng gd 4 me)...i admit it...i cant live without my mom...i love u mumi...muack..


my buddy(yik luei)-he influnce me alot..bcoz of him...i learn alot of theory bout life...bcoz of him...i i start 2 believe n trust in GOD...bcoz of him..i start listening all d classical songs...he is d 1 hu make me fall in love with MUSIC!!!!yea...its jyn against music...music rock!!!!


my dear(yen)-she influnce me alot..n she engourage me sooooooo mch...she is d oni 1 hu can make me hapi n cheerup..no mater wat..i will love u til d day u say u dunt love me anymre...love u dear...muack....


There may b other mre ppl tat influnce me...but d 1st 3 person hu appear in my mind r my mom,my buddy n my dear...


ok..i thnk tats all 4 2day...i m so sleepy nw..will b continue 2molo...nite every1...soli...its morning every1..coz its 1 sumthng nw...


-jyn the designer-

No comments: