Wednesday, August 6, 2008

1ST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL...

Thiz blog suppose 2 b blog on monday nite...bt due 2 my tiredness n laziness...i pospone it til 2day...keke...

My class start at 2pm actually..bt i went to sch with my ex-roomate at 10sumthng...tiz is my 1st day bck 2 sch n meet with my old fren after a long sem break...oo..miz every1 alot...muackk...in d afternoon..i hv my lunch with oong n also 1 of his classmate...a malay guy...its ok 4 me 2 eat with a malay guy actually...bt u knw wat...tat malay guy jst smoke infront of us n flew 2 our face..wth...oong is mre pity thn me...coz he jst beside d malay guy...pity oong,,,kaka..later on..ah yang join us for lunch n also 1 of his fren(soli..i jst cant remember his name..)

After our lunch...v went for pool game...yo..long time never play le..v play 3 games there til our class start...i m d worse 1 among oong n ah yang...lol...bt trust me..i wil beat them soon...kaka...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: