Thursday, August 7, 2008

STUPID OONG!!!!!

Suprisingly rite?i start my blog title with d topic of "stupid oong!!!!!"...me myself also veli suprise...but its d best title 4 me 2 write for 2day le..kaka...

Stupid oong...u knw wat...u let me wait u for 3 hours?if u wanna 2 eat with xxx...jst tel me la..y wanna 2 kip me waiting lyk a fool at d canteen there?nthng mch 2 do...jst listen 2 my hp song...u reali mess me up tat time...basterd...oni cum 2 me,ah yang n alex aft u finish with ur "taau hui break"...soli lo...we dunt reali welcum u lo...u tiz "heavy colour light fren" d bro...haiz...every1 is lyk so disspointed with u...

I knw u going bck later...so i try 2 rush up with my test 4 d drawing class...bt wat hapen..u went bck urseld without teling us...wth???n remember wat u promise us?u said if d bus stil nt arrive whn its 5pm..u wil stay til 2molo...bt wat then?u stil went bck home even that d bus arrived at 5.17pm...wth?waste my money nia.,,,rushing bck so quickly jst coz of u tiz stupid bro.,...haiz...u thaught u said u "love" me is enough meh?u "love"me????haha...i return u back with a "fuck"!!!!kaka....u ar,,,reali dunno hw 2 say...jst knw hw 2 say soli 2 us...haiz...

Tats all for 2day...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: