Friday, August 1, 2008

REGISTRATION DAY!!!

2day is our course registration day(jst 4 d fabe student..)...Woke up veli early 2day as its take me bout 1 hour journey 2 reach my uni...went 4 a breakfast at d chinatown kopitiam with mumi...i ordered a amerika breakfast n a lavendar milk tea...d milk tea is so gross...huuu...n d breakfast is lyk so oily...shitt...

After d breakfast..v start our journey 2 my uni...WTH?i 4gten 2 bring my wallet with me...i m lyk so panic whn jane n kim told me tat i nid 2 show them my student card or my ic...but luckily it doesnt matter..haha...thx god...v r bad student actually...coz v dunt reali line up...v jst......keke..yea...u sure knw wat v hv done actually...soli...biut...v stil nid 2 wait 4 a long time...n v lyk so boring n hv nthng mch 2 do..ok...n v started 2 chit-chat among ourself..i thnk v r d mst noisiest 1 in d hall..every1 is lyk staring on us...but too bad..v jst dunt boder bout them..n v continue maaking alot of noices...haha...Sudd..v saw a gal with d "HAIR SPRAY" hair style..me n kim taken her pic actually...bt i m lazt 2 upload..keke..our fren start asking y d v took her pic...n kim told them tat she is going 2 set tat kind if hair style next time...n evry1 start laughing n start discusing bout tat hair style...if u c a group of ppl setting tat kind of hairstyle..dunt b curious n wondering hu r those ppls...they will b:kim,yvonne,jane,lian hwa,red bean,sushi,n jyn...haha...

Oo..b4 i end with my blog..i would lyk 2 say thx 2 kim,jane n yvonne hu let me 2 do my registration 1st...as they knw tat my mom is actually waiting 4 me so long down there...thx alot...love u gals..haha..

-jyn the designer-

No comments: