Sunday, August 3, 2008

NEW HOUSEMATES....

2day wil b a whole new day 2 me..coz its my 1st time 2 meet up with my new housemate...i hv imagine hw wil my new roomate b?imagine hw wil my new housemate b?r they gd?r they kind?or r they a gangster?it might b an veli important issue 2 me...coz i wil b staying with them 4 1 semester...

My new roomate is actualy a indonesian-chinese...i cant remember wats his name..so i can oni describe bout him....he is a big strong muscular guy..yea...bt he is kind n he spoke softly..eew...

Thn i meet my new housemate...a malay guy/...if i m nt wrong...his name is azmin..he is bigger in size thn me...wah....keke...bt he is also a kind person...

Next wil b my "favourite" housemate...coz he is a chinese...yohoo....thx GOD...a chinese guy...yea...his name is oong...he is 21yo...i m sure with his name...coz he ask 4 my hp number..n i ask 4 his frenster...so i m veli sure with his name...he is actualy already a graduated student frm tar coll...bt he decided 2 continue with his study here...v chat 4 a long time...he reali a gd housemate...

Finally..i saw a iranian guy walk into our house..yea..he is also 1 of our housemate...i dunno wat his name is..coz i dunt even spoke 2 him...wat i can talk bout him is tat he can cook well...yea...d food smell gd...even oong also say so...

kk..tats all 4 2day...nid 2 slp nw..2molo nid 2 attend class...lol..

-jyn the designer-

No comments: