Saturday, August 16, 2008

MONDAY POST-COOKING....

Haiz...dunno wats wrong 2 my blog...cant upload my pic on blog...hww...anyway..its stil cant stop me from blogging..keke..wil upload my pic later...keke..

2day,me,oong,ah yang,wei sheng n alex hv a cook at alex house...haha...tiz is our 1st time cooking 2gater in a super small kitchen..v bought alot of can food ealier n all of that wil b our dionner 2nite...v use buter 2 cook...nt using oil as petro naik la..kaka..oong was d chef 4 2day as he is d oldest among us...(old uncle...keke..blek...)..n i was oong assistant whch help me n stand bside him...ah yang,alex n wei shenh incharge on cutting d food n prepared d plates..keke...

Oong mayb dunt hv any cooking experience...all d foods were so oily...eww...hw r v gonna 2 eat that???so wat v can do is jst----using a toilet paper 2 "wide" away d oil(its lyk hw v wide our ass..eww)...

v cook 4 dishes..hotdog,"lunch pork",egg n redbean...haha...although its veli oily..bt v stil enjoy d food veli mch...kaka...

After our dinner,ah yang cut sum oranges out..its sour...OMG....bt its cheap anyway...kaka...

k..tats all 4 2day...wil upload my pic ASAP...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: