Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BUZY WORKING....HAIZ...

Working...working...n working.....buzy-ing with my work nwadays...haiz...n d worse thngs is :I NEED TO WORK FOR XMAS ALSO...haiz....

Have dinner with daniel n k-son 2day at kenny roger...i dunno y...i have d feeling tat i m eating with 2 big gorgor....mayb they look very mature in their appearance...this is d 1st time i have this kind of feeling even i have use to eating with d ppls that are older than me...but anyhw...they both are very good guy la...very hapi to knw them both...kaka...c...i never talk bad bout u all oo gor gor...kaka...

After dinner...i continue working til 10 sumthng..i getting tired n my ear,my shoulder n everywhere pain lyk hell...shit lo...but its worth...coz i gt 8 cotta in a day...kaka...its nt as easy as whaat u thaught working in a marketing survey company...if u dunt believe it...just come n try it k..

Shit,,,what the bad news...i fail my building sains..haiz...same as kim,jane,wei others i thnk...kaka..hope gt mre ppls joining us la...congrate to sam...course u gt what u suppose to hv it...its ur hardworks...u study til so hard oni pass...so yea....

K...thats all for 2day...really tired nw n pain in everywhere...n merry xmas to every1...hohoho..

-jyn the designer-

2 comments:

Sam Fui said...

what the??
u cursing others to join u FAIL??
ZzZZZZz haha
by the way, how was ur Penang trip?

jyndesign said...

haha...yeala..so more frens togater mah...kaka...

my penang trip is quite ok lo...coz can meet up with my frens there...but d time is too short...haiz...