Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY 2009 AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE...

Today will be the last day for year 2008....n it will be a new year 2molo...so excited...

This morning...i went to the hair saloon whch near to my house to dye my hair...near year is coming soon mah...so i also need to give my hair a new colour bah...kaka...for this time...i dye my hair into dark purple...which is very popular colour for hair this year...but the purple colour of mine can only be see under ther sun...just like the blue black that i use to dye last time...erm...not really happy with the colour lah..coz look macam black oni...kaka...

After my hair was done..i went to breadstory bakery to buy my jie a birthday cake...i bought a tiramisu cake for her as she lyk it so much...kaka...n i even make d "red egg" for her leii..by using the dragon fruit colour..kaka..

Haiz...cant wait for the year 2009...n byebye year 2008...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: