Monday, December 1, 2008

SEMESTER 2...

Haiz...hate my sem 2 design class..coz its like hell...the lecturer...the expenses for the materials...and also the presentation...haiz..really dissapointed with my design class..n rushing for my drawing portfolio too..luckily sam,jane n yvonne did help me in my port folio...thx alot frens...

This sem,i did have some new frens...they were from the april intake class d...vennise n chinda..they are very good frens...n will like to talk bout my frens here...

KIMBERLY-thx alot...if nt bcoz of u...i think i might still having problems with the others...n thx alot for driving us for makan n for fun...n also in helping me always whn i need the help...u r really a great fren...

JANE-thx alot for helping me in buying art material n borrow me money whn i dunt have enough cash with me...n also in all the photosshop things...keke...

YVONNE-thx for helping me in rushing my drawing port folio and also teaching me how to draw the plan n others...keke...n also the "suan mei"

REDBEAN-thx for giving me all the supports...u r the 1 the 1 that keep teling me that i m not alone...n i have u all beside me...

SHUSHI-my "dardar"...thx alot oo...in many things...that oni u knw n i knw...keke

SAM-thx for ur advise...thx for ur help...n thx for ur everythings...i know u r a good person...very glad to have u as fren...

VENNISE-thx for teaching me rendering whn in our first drawing class...n dont forget to buy me present when its ur birthday oo...haha...but dunt me a thing that u ald have...coz v ald have the same camere n also the same birthday le...haiz...

CHINDA-soli for keep argueing with u whn i first knw u...actually u r a nice fren...glad to knw u...n dunt keep forcing urself when u hv problems...

JASON-thx for ur songs...haha...n also ur tumpang...keke...n really soli bout the malay house assignment...coz that time i m having some problem...

CHLIISONG-thx for ur info everytime...have a nice holiday in korea yea...

LIANHWA-thx for helping me during the presentation...n also helping me to buy lunch whn i m buzy...

AHWEI-hmm..cant remember what have u help me in...but anyhw...thx alot la...2 sem ald past le but i still belum have d chance to hear u sing...haiz...wondering whether will i have d chance to listen whn in sem 3?keke...

K..thats all for 2day...nite..

-jyn the designer-

7 comments:

Sam Fui said...

hey,
got time customize your blog la...
new year coming..need NEW look ma...
thx 2 u 2....happy holiday~

jyndesign said...

kk...i will..hapi hol to u too...

yEwWeNg said...

why dun hav thanks me one??
should thanks me coz always critises u..
always kacau u..
always argue with u..
always ruin ur life..
always look down on u...
but not always be with you..
wakakakakkakakakaakkakakakakaka~

Anonymous said...

no prob!! help help each other ma. You too. Happy Holidayyy!!! Weng you dun have, cause maybe he got lots to thanks you. a post not enough arr.. ya kah JYn?? haha..

Jono said...

Jimmy where is me no thx me meh??

jyndesign said...

to jadesign:yea...u r rite..too much "thx" to hime le...

to jono:aiyo...tat 1 is for my coursemates d mah...but since u wan it..i will also thx u d...for helping us to release our stress by telling us d jokes n play with us...haha..n also accopany us for supper every time...wakaka...

yEwWeNg said...

so much??how much??
rm10??
rm100??
rm1000??'
how much??