Thursday, December 4, 2008

I SAID...

I like to sing..tats y i join choir and performe singing everytime during my primary n secondary school life...but some of my uni friends just dunt like the way i sing...WHY?I DUNNO...

I like volleyball..tats y i join the volleyball team during my primary and secondary school time...but i dunt really play volleyball after i come to my uni life...WHY?I DUNNO...

I like basketball...tats y i always play basketball with friends when i m free...but my basketball skill is sucks man...and the ppl who also play basketball always laugh at me. and make fun on me..WHY?I DUNNO...

I like to make friends with ppl..tats y i always hang out with my friends from other coll...but those friends that really know me well only a little...WHY?I DUNNO...

I try to treat all my friends good...but those that treat me good only a little. and even keep critisise me...WHY?I DUNNO...

There are lots of things that i really wondering...but i just dunno y?why they so like to critises and make fun on ppls?cant they just use their brain abit?cheebai...

'GOGO..JYN...'

-jyn the designer-

1 comment:

yEwWeNg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.