Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DOWN....HAIZ...

Was abit down yesterday...many things happen in a day...haiz...so miz rox...she's now no more working le...feel so weird n uncomfortable with the environment without her...coz she has been sitting beside me for a month..n now suddenly she stop..haiz...no more fun and joy anymore...haiz..every1 damm mizz her la...come back bah rox...

Join daniel n k-son for dinner at 1st...but sumthng happen in between...feel so down n no mood after that...daniel n k-son knw what happen to me even that i told them i m just feeling tired...i really dunt want "macam tu'...but i just cant control my feeling..

Have a chat with k-son at nite...even that he stil asking me the same thing but i still telling him d fake truth...coz i really dunno how to say....haiz....1 word to describe my feeling for d day-DOWN...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: