Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DANIEL.....

Daniel...the guy who siting beside me during work..y sudd i will blog bout him?erm..coz some1 said that i didnt blog bout daniel...only blog bout him in blog...so here i am...keke..

Daniel...a interior design student in THE ONE ACADEMY...bcoz he is taking the same course with me...so we have alot of topic to talk more...and sumre we enjoy the same shows...and even same songs...But we always fight within each other during work...haha...His bigest hobby is to fight with me...coz he will never stop peli me if he did went to work...right?He and k-son both always like to bully me...u knw?macam 2 big gorgor bully small deedee lo..how to fight>haiz...

He's very fashionable and very stylish lo...the 1st image that he gv to those glrls is "wah..this guy look great"..but after they know more bout him..they will know what really happening then...he like to sing..but he always say that he cant sing well..i m not sure bout this..coz i never sing with him..

Erm,,what else can i say bout him?i really dunno...i just know that he really like to kacau me...he is a bad guy..wakaka....

-jyn the designer-

No comments: