Thursday, January 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM...

20th of january..its was my mom birthday..we actually have celebrated earlier @ damansara palace restaurant on sunday...but its nt the actual day of my mom birthday..so we celebrate again on tuesday..we came to this korean restaurant which we always went to...and we order alot of foods to eat...YUMMY..my favourite bbq seafood,pork and beef..and also the bimbinbap..yumyum...the owner of the restaurant is a korean...she keep teaching my sister some korean words..she enjoy speaking with my sister as my sister know how to speak korean..while me and my mom were like..what the?so annoying la they all..talk so much for what???so me n mom just dont really border bout then and keep going on with our meal....the owner is like so talkative...she can chat with my jie for 2 hours non stop leii...n i can also eat for 2 hours for non stop as well leii..wakaka...Hey..i m rushing back to watch my drama la n online as well..so can u both just stop chating there..haiz..we went at 7 sumthng and we went back at 10 sumthng...stupid la they all..wasting my time only...and i mis my drama as well..err!!

K...mom..happy birthday and may u happy always..love u yea mom...muack...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: