Monday, January 19, 2009

LEAVE ME ALONE...SICKNESS!!!!!!

Haha,,,dunno what happen this a days...the friends around me all get sick..Even me myself too..my eyes getting damm dry now and cant see the menu when i wanna to purchase the foods just now...haiz...

K-son...my co-worker and friend of mine as well get into sick N years ago..bt till now,he still havent recover yet...His sound become more "sexy" now...but he did achieve alot of survey today...OMG..

Let me tell u guys...K-son is a damm lazy guy...the reason that why he stil havent recover yet is due to his lazyness...he's lazy to take medicine..thats why...but he's proud of it...so nothing much we can do..right?i was joking n tell him that it doesnt mater if he die..but if he wanna to die..please die far away mah..please dunt bring the sickness to office mah..later cause everyone sick as well..haiz..(K-son,dunt angry la..i m just joking with u only la..i so care bout u.right?kaka..)

K..before i end my poss for today...i would like to advice YOU(k-son)...faster go see the doctor and dunt sleep so late...AND remember to take the medicine...kaka...

-jyn the designer-

2 comments:

Clason said...

Leave me alone, Jimmy!!! :-p Two posts in a row about me? I'm flattered and had to pop up and show my appreciation. Anyway, all the negative things you said in those posts are absolutely bullshit and I wasn't really that sick.. :-)

and one last thing, your blog name is WTF worthy. ah jyn the designer?? HAHA. joking.

jyndesign said...

haha..aiyo...jst admit that u really muka tebal bah...kaka..u cant just let me say all d positive thngs bout u only..rite?should say sumthng negative also bah..keke...