Saturday, January 24, 2009

SCARY!!!!!!!

Went back to my mom hometown today...its my 1st time driving back to Alot\r Setar..abit scary actually..there was a lorry drove behind me..and this lorry driver was like so impatient..he keep hon-ing on me even that i have try to keep on a distance with him..At the end..i have no more idea with him..so i move to another lane..but this lorry driver even over take me ..And theres a kancil infront of the lorry..suddenly..i saw this happen..the lorry crush with the kancil..and the kancil "terbabas" in front of me so suddenly...i was so panic and damm scare on thqat moment...but i know that i need to calm down..course i m driving the car...luckily theres no car in another lane..so i still can move to the another lane...its a nightmare for me actually..i dunno what really happen to the kanvil owner..its a full family members in the car..stupid lorry driver..bullshit la him...fortunately...i still can arrived my grandma home safely...woo...but now i have the phycophedia on driving infront of the big vehicles...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: