Tuesday, January 13, 2009

STUPID HIM AGAIN...LOL...

What the....stupid him..asking me stupid questions today...feel weird but funny when i saw his msg to me with the stupid questions...i cant tell u guys what the questins are...but its damm funny...seriously...1st time gt ppl ask me this kind of question...

After chating a while with him..i continue with my work...Was very suprise as him n mr.k went back damm early...dunt really knw y...lol..

An hour b4 we went back..4 of us:yin,hj,ryan n me sit 2gater n start chating non-stop...its quite interested as the topic that v talk is bout "liam"...whch means jilat...kaka..every1 keep laughing so hapily whn we talk more into detail bout sex...kaka...(yin was d 1 that start with the topic 1st d...)kaka....

K...thats all for 2day la...sleepy now...wanna to slp le...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: