Saturday, October 18, 2008

CLUBBING....

Its hui xian birthday yesterday nite...so we went to cocobanana to help her celebrate...i nt even have my dinner yet,then i straight away drink...cool rite...and wat happen then?i vomit and vomit until my stomach gget blank...get know alot of friends yesterday and taken alot of pictures there...start to get drunk after drinking too much of vokal...shitt...so regret...i m in half concious that time...so i still know what happening...keke...amd i know what did i said...

On the way back...i vomit inside roxane car...so sorry yea...i dunt mean it...i know jane took alot of my video...shitt...i m sure she will show to everyone that video....OMG!!!!

When we reached desaria,i open the door and cant really remember how long was the distance that i have walk...and i get faint...i lye on the carpark...my head was really heavy till i cant wake up...i just know who were around me and what did they say...see..i m still concious leii...keke...jackson,yi xian and eng kee help carrying me back to my room...thx alot bro...

Wake up very early this morning as my dad wanna to fetch me back home...haiz...anyway...happy birthday hui xian....

-jyn the designer-

No comments: