Sunday, October 12, 2008

SUNDAY...

Its sunday today...i called my mom to fetch me up from my hoster at 12pm as i have spend all my money le...wen folow me back as well...

After our lunch togater with my mom n my sister...i bring wen yum cha with my friends there...it have been a long time we never meet le...me,wen,desmond,jane and her bf total up of 5 ppl...we chat and keep tising each other...exp me n jane...lol...

After yum cha...i bring wen for doctor as she is not feelinh well since a couple of days...its me actually that course her to be sick as i get the sickness 1st...feel so soli for her actually...after that,we went back to my house for a rest..maybe she rally to tired...she watch tv until slp at the sofa...lol....Around 6...i went up for my shower and get prepared for dinner and back to hostel...

At nite...jane ask me to went to her house...jane.kim n yvonne make us some things nice to eat...its look like "tang yuan" but it is actually not....me n wen also help in to make it...its nice...n its my 1st time making that..besides that..we too have some lame joke and lame game...for further imformation...u guys can go view jane's blog..i think she will upload that in her blog...keke...her blog is http://uniquelyjane.wordpress.com just drop in and view her blog if u are free..keke..

-jyn the designer-

No comments: