Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MY WORDS TO YOU!!!!

What you want from me actually...i try to figure out,but its just empty in my mind...our relationship become worse now...not even contact each other for now...yea...sometimes i really wish that i can freze the picture that we went through before,but i just cant make it...it still sliping through from my finger...I m wasting my emotion...i should lay all of my love to you...but i m just too silly and childish...

I m very soli..i should not be so emo to you and not listening to u...i should be more understanding and reasonable...i m just too selfish le...if i were given a chance,i wunt do the same thing again...i really hope that you can understand me and forgive me for my childish...

Soli for everything that i have done to you...and soli for making you so "fan" and bringing you so much of trouble....soli......................

-jyndesign.com-

No comments: