Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TIRED.....

Its damm tiring now...rushing for my history and culture journal the whole night...shitt...4 chapther do be done and i m just on my half way on it...so i try my best to rush it up....

Its 3am in the morning...but suprisingly some of my friends were nt sleep yet...they chat with me on msn...but ofcourse some of them are actually my coursemates...they rushing for the journal too....haha...this is what we call as id(interior design)...we always keep our works till last minutes....keke....

Its 5somethung...finally i m done with my journal...its simple....but its too late...so its ok for me...keke...(lazy)....i continue finding some info about the history and culture...having exam 2molo which is today actually....its so scary...anyhow...i have my own way to face the exam...keke..wish me luck bah...haha...

k...i done with evrythng and sleep at 7 i think...gd9....

-jyn the designer-

No comments: