Sunday, October 5, 2008

MY WEEKEND.......

This morning,i actually receive a msg from ms.azyyati(my communication study lecturer)...in the msg,she is telling me that the class for tomorrow will be cancel....my first impression is like,what the hell...you msg me so early just to tell me about this?hmmm...and i cant sleep now anymore...i m type of people that cant continue sleeping after i was disturbed by something else....Anyway,thanks for informing me that...

K,i brush my teeth and take a shower then...and get prepared for breakfast...DIMSUM....my breakfast for every weekend.....keke...i saw some of my friends with their family there...but i m not dare to say "HI" to them...WHY?..very easy...coz i m not in a good condition..i wear so simple and dunt even style my hair yet...kaka....hey come on...its not only my friends k...but also with their family la...how u expect me to walk to them oo,rite?so after the breakfast,i walked out so fast,hope that they wunt see me lo..

Went back home and read some news paper,later i need to take a rest coz will be going back to hostel later...hmm..i switch on my laptop and sign in my msn...see whether is there any of my friends online...cool...and i saw krinz(friend of my which is from singapore...)i dunt really know him yet,but he is a good guy...he is taking F&B course...which stand for "food and beverage"...(thats what he told me)...we dunt really chat alot...most of out topoc is just about GF...haiz....

At night,i finally went back to my hostel as my class going to reopen soon...haiz...i have wasted my 1 whole week holiday and now i have to went back to where i belong...shitt!!!!!

Thats all for today.its almost 3am now...and i m really tired...i think i have to sleep soon...so nite everyome...may all of you have a nice dream...keke...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: