Thursday, October 30, 2008

FINAL ASSIGNMENT....

Its 7.30 am in early in the morning now...i just manage to to finish up my design final assignment at 7am in the morning...its just lefting me alone at the living room there rushing for my assignment while the others have slept over d....at first i feel like giving up as i really thaught that i cant finish my assignment in time...yea...actually i still have the presentation board waiting me to complete...but atleast i have done with my modal,,,hurray....this tho days...i only sleep for less than an hour...i m really stress up and tired now...but i cant sleep...i m just so "bersemangat" now...so i decided to blog up now..i think this is the earlist blog that i never wrote...keke...k...thats all for today...o will upload my modal at my friendster there....if you are interested with my final assignment...view from my friendster yea...keke...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: