Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MAMAMIA...

"Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I've missed you,
I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, I could never let you go."

"I have a dream
A song to sing,
To help me code
With anythink.
If you see the wonder,
Its a fairytale."

Went for a movie today with my mom and my sister at midvalley...I have been waiting to watch this show during my last sem break when i saw the cinema advertise for this movie...Its aewsome...i will go back to cinema and watch it again with my friends later...you just cant imagine the incredible story of the movie...i will gv 5 star to this movie...there are many fanstatic songs in the movie...e.g:mamamia,dancing quenn,i have a dream and many more...for sure i will buy the cd if they do come come with a cd with all the songs that they sing...Its funny...i bet that you willregret if you miss the movie...Thrust me...its a nice movie....

-jyn the designer-

No comments: