Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TUESDAY NITE...

I m really nervous today as i need to do presentation for my group for the malay house today..Its a group presentation,so i feel so stress and worry...but luckily,our group did a good job and was chosen for the exibition...cool...

After the class end,i went back to desaria and have a short nap...later going to ioi mall with Wen as she need to buy some stuffs...

We have our dinner at Kenny Roger...Wen keep taking pictures and the people there were all looking at us..so malu la...haiz...Suddellly we noticed that there was a little boii keep looking at us and smiling to us...he is so cute...and Wen even took some pictures of that boii...lol...When the boii was about to leave,he came to us and said bye to us...When the boii step out the entrance with his dad,he ran back to us and said bye to us again...what a little cute boii he is...

After we have bought the stuff,we went back to desaria by bus...We went to Wen room 1st as she wanna to change a shirt and short pans....Then we went to my place...she gonna to have a exam tomorrow...so she bring all her note to study...she study for her exam and i just lay on my bed to have a rest as i am really tired le...She dunt really study at all...coz she keep talking and play with her friendster...WTH?????

Around 2 something i think,she woke me up and said that she wanna to go back le...so i accompany her back to her room and wanna to take back my tecnical pens as well...i mreslly tired and just wanna to sleep that time...but she ask me to accompany her awhile 1st..so i just lay on the bed,close my eyes and chat with her...after an hour i thnik,i went back to my own place and sleep till the morning...haha

P/S:picture will be upload on my friendster...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: