Sunday, October 12, 2008

SATURDAY @ PAVILLON...

Went to pavillon with wen n some of my friends at saturday....me n wen went there 1st..we went for a drink 1st at Omocha while waiting my friends to arrive...wen order a orchacha rocks while me order a ochacha azusi....we chit-chat n keep snaping pictures at the shop...

Later when my friends arrived...we went for lunch at the food court there...me n sam order japanese food from a japanese restoran...but we bring to the food court to eat...haha...we are so hungry as we not even take our breakfast yet...

After lunch...we went for shoping....the most stupid n "paisei" thing that i have never did it b4 is i actually need to went in to the Lasenza shop with wen...its damm paisei la...my 1st experience into a bra shop...can u imagine that?lol...

5.30pm...our show start...we bought some drinks and pop-corn into the cinema...we watched the eagle eye...its damm nice..but some of frinds just dunno how to apprieciate it...haiz..too bad...after the show...my friends went to time square while me n wen continue shoping...and at the end...wen biught 2 shirt frm zara n a pant from forever 21...then...we went KFC for our dinner...

-jyn the designer-

No comments: